The Real Help You Deserve After Being Seriously Injured
Even a situation that seems minor can result in very serious and life-changing injuries. At The Hoyt Firm, we focus on providing our clients with the representation they need in order to achieve their goals for a resolution to the case whenever possible.
Our in-depth understanding of personal injury cases, along with our more than 60 years of combined experience, renders us a leader in the legal community. Our personal injury lawyers aggressively pursue resolutions that are in our clients’ best interests in cases such as:
- Car and tractor trailer accidents: Our firm handles all manner of motor vehicle accidents, including truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, car vs. car collisions, bike accidents and pedestrian accidents, among others.
- Premises liability: Property owners need to be held responsible for injuries caused by the failure to stay current with general maintenance and upkeep of their properties, compromising visitor safety.
- Medical malpractice: We stand up for the rights of individuals and families who are dealing with illnesses and injuries caused by the negligence or carelessness of a doctor, surgeon, obstetrician or other medical professional.
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI): Any impact to the head can leave an individual suffering from a range of debilitating symptoms that are the result of a TBI.
- Spinal cord injuries: The higher the injury to your spinal cord, the more likely you are to experience partial and full-body paralysis.
- Wrongful death: When a fatal accident was caused by someone else’s negligence, it may be possible for us to file a wrongful death lawsuit and get the justice your lost loved one deserves.